How can an amateur planner and writer produce a professional business plan?
Entrepreneurs know that their business plans must be well-written and contain all the information people will expect, but chances are that they have never written one before. So writing a new business plan can present a daunting challenge. Here’s how we can help.
- We offer a full menu of business plan services to fit the needs and resources of entrepreneurs .
- We can take an undeveloped business idea all the way to a detailed written plan or perform only those steps you wish.
- We can critique a plan you have already written, or write down a plan that’s stuck in your mind.
- We can research markets, customers and competitors or coach you through completing these important tasks.
- We can help with market and competitive analysis, strategy development and drafting.
- We can help you build and tweek a spreadsheet of financial projections.
- Let us know what you need and we will work out a way to assist within your time and budget constraints.
We recommend the following articles to entrepreneurs because they offer useful perspectives on business plans and how to think about them.
- Two Meanings of “Business Plan”
- Look at Your Venture as an Investor Would
- The Business Plan as Marketing Vehicle
- Business Plan Software